- Lunch special served Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- All of the lunch specials are served with:
- Steamed rice, wonton chips, an egg roll, and a cup of soup.
- Hot tea upon request.
- TAKE OUT LUNCHES DO NOT COME WITH SOUP.
1. Moo Priawan...$9.31Deep fried pork with pineapple, onions, bell peppers, carrots, sweet & sour sauce.
2. Kai Yang...$9.31Thai style barbecue chicken served with a sweet and slightly spicy sauce on the side
3. Kaeng Ka Ree Gai...$9.31Yellow curry with coconut milk, chicken, potatoes, onions, & carrots.
4. Gang Pahk...$9.31Red curry stir-fried with mixed vegetables.
5. Paht Thai...$9.31Rice noodles stir-fried with chicken, beans sprouts, egg, & green onions, in a Slightly sweet & spicy sauce, topped with peanuts & cilantro.
6. Paht Kaprow...$9.31Chicken stir-fried with fresh chili peppers, onions, bamboo shoots, & basil.
7. Paht Pik Khing...$9.31Beef stir-fried with Thai curry & green beans.
8. Tofu Vegetables...$9.31Mixed veggies stir-fried with tofu.
9. Gang Ped Kai...$9.31Red curry with coconut milk, chicken, bamboo shoots, & green beans.
10. Mango Delight...$9.31Chicken stir-fried with a chili jam, bell peppers, mangoes, onions, broccoli,Mushrooms, carrots, & basil.
11. Khoa Paht...$9.31Fried rice with beef, egg, onions, & tomato.
12. Paht See-iiew...$9.31Wide rice noodles, stir-fried with pork, egg & broccoli.
13. Paht Khing Sohd...$9.31Pork stir-fried with ginger, onions, carrots and mushrooms.
14. Panang Curry...$9.31A peanut flavored curry with coconut milk and chicken, topped with bell peppers.
15. Garlic Chicken...$9.31Chicken stir-fried with a roasted garlic sauce.
Add any vegetabel for $2.60 extra
You can order these dishes Mild, Medium, Hot, or Extra Hot.